Monday, September 12, 2016

Get Well Soon, HRC!!! We Need You, HRC!!! We Love You, Hillary Rodham Clinton!!!


Nigel-Wright Intra-Galactic Relations 1.2.1

(K)ehkashan: Doesn’t the United States of America’s grownup citizenry see the global injustices prompted by the right wing and the equally-corrupt-as-the-right-wing American Press Corps? I’m already having a hard time coming to terms with my vitiligo diagnosis and the kids at school are citing Donald Trump and Mike Pence as the presumptive winners in the 2016 presidential election cycle, as if Hillary Clinton and Tim Kaine never existed! There is an onslaught of political incorrectness suddenly I’ve never witnessed in my years alive!

(P)apa Harry: I understand your outrage and hurt, Kehk. I certainly do. It’s hard to handle an election cycle. But let that never lead you to expressing your frustrations and pain secondarily, as if your frustrations and pain are just happenstance in the political fracas. But I agree entirely with you in every way, nonetheless. It’s tough being in school, especially with a visibly noticeable change effecting your skin like vitiligo.

(D)addy Anwar: Are you crying, Kehk? It’s alright to cry. Shedding tears are an excellent expression of emotions. I like them too! Look! See! I’m crying now!  

(K)ehkashan: What are you crying about, Daddy?

(D)addy Anwar: Well, first off, the center of my universe is erupting in tearful sobs! You know, I remember the George Herbert Walker Bush 41’s years in office in a lot of detail. Of course, I was being raised with access to cable news networks like CNN and my bus drivers just happen to know that I was Indo-Pak Asian, which was close enough to the region of the world being decimated by the Bush 41 Administration in the Middle East to ask me questions pertaining to the culture of the Kuwaitis and the Iraqis and so on and so forth. This was just before the Internet’s search engine technologies, so I had to go home every night and study the news coverages in order to inform my bus drivers of the first-hand accounts of the civilians and the soldiers fighting over there in the Middle East. Which leads to the second point I was trying to get to before I started crying myself, and that is also a point about what your said, the onslaught of political incorrectness that is.

(K)ehkashan: Yes, Daddy?

(D)addy Anwar: I was called the son of Saddam Hussein continuously since the start of Bush 41’s mindless warfare in quest for liquid gold, or oil, in the Mid-East. If I’m remembering correctly, I was in the sixth grade and there was no relief in sight to end the acne on my face. The last time I had that much going wrong for my appearance was in the first grade when I came down with the chicken pox. But, fortunately, I missed 22 days of school in order for Gramma to get me well again. But the same strategy cannot be instituted with zits, of course. If only I could have missed school and gotten over the acne in its entirety.

(P)apa Harry: Daddy remembers the individual he caught the chicken pox from and the person who caught the chicken pox from him. I believe the first was Zachariah and the second was Joyce-Lyn. I wouldn’t mind missing school for 22 days! But, considering all the applications of that salmon-colored lotion for the chicken pox, the stuff smelled awful and ruined the best of ice creams and fruit cups for hours on end, I am so grateful they finally got a vaccine so that the center of our universe, Kehk, did not have to endure chicken pox!

(K)ehkashan: What about the threat on all of US because of the Zika virus? Why is the United States Congress not allocating sufficient funding for vaccination and prevention and making the Executive Branch of Government and the National Institutes of Health reallocate the funding leftover by combating the Ebola virus to sufficiently deal with the necessary expenditures involved with this manufactured-by-the-Republican-Party crisis?

(D)addy Anwar: You said it all! The Republican Party under the Republican Majority Leader of the United States Senate, Senator Mitch McConnell of Kentucky, and Republican Speaker of the House, Representative Paul Ryan of Wisconsin, were part of the original Republican Party obstructionists who got together the night of the 2009 inaugural to set up an agenda guaranteeing the 44th would be a one-term-president. They failed to achieve their primary objective, although they did gerrymander and obstruct voting rights in the 2010 and 2014 midterms to usher in Tea Party Republicans into the United States Congress.

(K)ehkashan: But what about gerrymandering and voting rights in the 2016 elections?

(P)apa Harry: Let me clarify. You see, we’ve got a system of government that Republican obstructionists and Republican financial donors have deliberately tried to get off the rails and in the process have derailed the two-party-political-system in favor of personal plunder and liquid gold. Daddy and I were discussing a simple mathematical equation just now that will speak for generations like yours for years to come and, that is, how many contributions of twenty-seven-dollars does it take to purchase a $600,000 home? Do you want to offer an answer, Kehk?

(K)ehkashan: That’s at least over 22,000 contributions of $27!

(D)addy Anwar: That’s exactly 22,222 contributions of $27! Okay, maybe, at most, 22,223. But that mathematical equation is not the end of a narrative, but the beginning of a trend that has been hitting the philanthropic industry hard since the recovery of 2009. Donald Trump makes a pledge to raise millions for our military veterans and then bails out of one fundraiser attempt only to be thrown back into a subsequent controversy. The net benefit to military veterans inexplicably nonexistent while providing the real estate braggart with a silver spoon up his nostrils another public forum for the purposes of promoting his brand of media hustling via Rupert Murdoch and Roger Ailes.

(P)apa Harry: It’s all charades for the millionaire and billionaire classes, and these male braggarts constituting Trump, Murdoch, and Ailes.

(K)ehkashan: Ivanka Trump and Tiffany Trump mustn’t be considered any more than real estate properties themselves! Especially after the advertisement paid for by “Donald J. Trump for President, Inc.” depicting the mathematical equation image of an anonymous attendee “you” plus a headshot of Ivanka Trump plus Trump Tower with the caption “Let’s Go” underneath that basketful of deplorable imagery. You know, I was reminded of the trend that’s taken flight in midst of this Trump/Murdoch/Ailes lifestyle marketing resembling sexual exploitation of women and girls. It is dangerous and I am terrified! Hillary Clinton must return to the campaign trail! She must recover US from this hellish lifestyle brand being offered to US via the Trump/Murdoch/Ailes animalistic triumvirate of tyrants, tormentors, and harassers.

(TO BE CONTINUED TODAY… Stay Tuned!!!) 







No comments:

Post a Comment