Tuesday, November 8, 2016

Last minute prep for Election Day, Tuesday, November 8, 2016


(M)an: Dude! I’m carpooling several of my mother’s friends from church to their polling places today. However, when I searched Google for the exact locations of the polling places, I was prompted to a screen that read, “The voting location for this address isn't available. Contact the local elections office for voting locations.”

(D)ude: Man! Don’t rely entirely on Google searching! Instead, rely entirely on the website that Hillary Clinton and President Obama addressed several times during their rallies, iwillvote.com

M: Dude! Hmm… I’m going to that website as we speak, iwillvote.com. Wow! That was quick! I placed my own address and was directed to a polling place locale other than the one I reported to  during early voting last week.  

D: Man! That’s crucial for American Voters to understand today, Election Day, Tuesday, November 8, 2016. The polling place you reported to in 2012 has changed to another address. It is a tactic of the Republican local and state officials in Tarrant County to misdirect and misinform voters to the wrong polling stations.

M: Dude! Talking about transparency, did you know that iwillvote.com has been paid for by the Democratic National Committee and that you can actually contact them at the following number, (844) 464-4455?

D: Man! Really? Wow! Even more reason to vote for Clinton and Kaine and the Democratic ticket! Transparency in government is necessary to sustain American democracy and diplomacy. 







No comments:

Post a Comment